█問題 (d)：你在2018年10月12日臉書中表達你的立場，尤其是“… 我的政治主張由參選至今並無改變。因為我的主張，我在2016年的立法會選舉才能當選。… 我自己當時至今的立場都是，我並不支持港獨，但我認為，香港人應該決定自己的命運。…”。你現在的立場是否仍然繼續不支持港獨？
4. 我並沒有改變政見，正如 閣下引述我在2018年10月12日的臉書帖文有以下表述：
6. 敦請 閣下儘快就我於2018年11月22日提交的提名表格，以及就上述問題的答覆，決定我的提名是否有效。若 閣下需要其他的補充資料，請以電郵聯絡我。我就 閣下的查詢保留一切權利。
（朱 凱 廸）
【Reply to Questions from Returning Officer】
I hereby reply to your letter dated 26 November:
█ Questions (a): Do you agree that the People’s Republic of China holds sovereignty over the Hong Kong SAR?
1. Under the current constitutional arrangement, this is a fact. Agree.
█ Questions (b): Do you agree that the Hong Kong SAR is an inalienable part of the People’s Republic of China?
2. Under the current constitutional arrangement, this is a fact. Agree.
█ Questions (c): Do you confirm that you sincerely made the declaration on the nomination form to uphold the Basic Law and pledge allegiance to the Hong Kong SAR?
3. As a current member of the Legislative Council I have, upon taking office, sworn an oath to all Hong Kong citizens to uphold the Basic Law and pledged allegiance to the SAR, such having been confirmed by the Legislative Council Secretariat and stands unchallenged by any legal procedures initiated by the Department of Justice. I have made the same declaration in my nomination form as submitted on 22 November.
█ Questions (d): You expressed your stance on a Facebook post dated 12 October 2018, quoted as “…My stance has not be changed since I ran in the Legco election. It was my stance which made me elected in the Legco election in 2016… My stance is and has always been, that I do not support Hong Kong independence, but I believe, Hong Kong people should determine their own fate." Do you still not support Hong Kong independence?
4. I have not changed my political views, as you have quoted, I have made the following representation in my Facebook post dated 12 October 2018:
“My stance is and has always been, that I do not support Hong Kong independence, but I believe, Hong Kong people should determine their own fate."
█ Questions (e): “Do you advocate or support putting ‘Hong Kong independence’ as an option for self-determination?"
5. I advocate or support moving for democratic reform of the Basic Law and the political system, including but not limited to amending articles 158 and 159 of the Basic Law, as a goal for the Hong Kong people in determining their own future after the Communist Party of China banned genuine universal suffrage. I believe, the peaceful proposition for Hong Kong independence is a right of the Hong Kong people as protected by the Basic law. The Returning Officer, in asking whether Hong Kong independence is an “option" of self-determination, holds an assumption that not only can I not advocate for Hong Kong independence, but must also oppose and even prohibit others from so advocating, otherwise I fail to uphold the Basic law. I take the view that this assumption does not comply with the Basic Law and the Hong Kong Bill of Rights Ordinance.
6. I hereby urge you to timely confirm the validity of my nomination based on my nomination form submitted on 22 November 2018 and my replies to your questions as stated above. Should you require other supplemental information, please contact me via email. I reserve all my rights in relation to your inquiry.
(Chu Hoi Dick)
Contender of Resident Representative Election for the Yuen Kong San Tsuen
2019 Rural Ordinary Election
27 November 2018